Jefferson County, Alabama

Links to HUD and Other Programs


The department of Housing and Urban Development can be found here:HUD

This site can be used to find information on HUD's Home Program, Information on Buying a home and many other HUD programs.

On HUD's site you will also be able to find:

  • A HUD Certified Housing Counselor
  • Information on Avoiding Foreclosure
  • Information on Rental Assistance
  • Information on How to File a Housing Discrimination Complaint
  • Your Rights Under Fair Housing Laws

For More Information on Other Programs follow the links:

For housing within the City of Birmingham, please contact:

City of Birmingham Housing Division at (205) 254-2312